Monday, October 8, 2012

Map of La Tour Eiffel



This map is from Google Maps. The link to view this map is maps.google.com and search for "Eifel Tower France." This map shows the satellite view of an area and labels each of the streets names. Google Maps allows people to see the Eifel Tower without having to leave the convenience of their bed. There are also labels on the map showing where people can stop to get a quick bite to eat. There also seem to be a lot of hotels around the Eifel Tower to accommodate tourists. There are also multiple ways to getting to the Eifel Tower assuming because of the high numbers of people that go visit this majestic place. I am really fascinated by this map because it shows me one of the places that I most want to visit. I am fascinated by the Eifel Tower and I would like to go see it one day. I am also fascinated by the map because it shows many locations of restaurants and I would not mind going to each one and tasting some fine cuisine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment